dfbaskwill

Default why have my spreadsheets stopped calculating formulas?

The sheet calculates only those cells that I retype the formula for. If I
change the values again it will not recalculate until I retype the formula
again.
Chip Pearson

Most likely, the calculation mode has been set to manual instead
of automatic. Go to the Tools menu, choose Options, then the
Calculation tab. There, check the Automatic check box.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"dfbaskwill" wrote in