Junior Member

Default Missing .xlw file

Hi All

I'm New to this forum so please forgive me if this subject has appeared before.

I have used Office 2000 for many years without a problem. Recently I upgraded my computer which was loaded with Windows 7. All seemed well for a while then suddenly the macro I use to open a large file was unable to locate it and a search of the system was also unsuccessful. Luckily I was backed up so I set the file up again and the macro was fine.

This morning the file was gone again. I set it up again and renamed it just in case the name was causing a problem. The first time I tested the macro the newly name file opened, then I closed it and when I went to open it again it was gone. All other files seem to be OK.

Does anybody know why this should happen?

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Robert