Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Columns in Excel have numbers instead of letters

Not sure how this happened, how can I fix it.
I am using Excel 2003

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Alicia

Toolsoptionsgeneral & uncheck R1C1 reference style

Mike Rogers

"Alicia" wrote:

Not sure how this happened, how can I fix it.
I am using Excel 2003

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ask your question in the body of your post, not in the subject line

Tyro

"Alicia" wrote in message
Not sure how this happened, how can I fix it.
I am using Excel 2003

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Tyro, according to you Alicia put her question in the wrong place, I say
does it really matter?
Mike Rogers didn't seem to care and he answered her mis-placed question with
a very helpful reply.
You, on the other hand chose to waste people's time in an unconstructive,
invalid and useless manner.
So who is at fault here. Put your badge away and start enjoying life, you'll
feel much better.

Mario

. net...