texansgal

Default How do I get a row to show up on every page

For Example, I am making a Spreadsheet and What I have in the Top Row /
Columns, I want to appear at the top of every page. I can't do this in the
Customer Header because it is multiple columns.

Thanks.
Ron Coderre

If you're talking about print settings:
FilePage SetupSheet tab