tobesus

Default How can I get 7.3 million data pts on one line graph?

I'm creating simple x,y line graphs with data collected at 2-minute intervals
over the course of a year. Since excel will only graph 32,000 data points in
a given series, I'm only able to show ~a month and half of data on any one
graph.

Is there any way I can show an entire year of data (7.3 million data points)
on one graph using excel or another program?

Jerry W. Lewis

Excel is probably not the best tool for displaying or analyzing this
much data. One alternative might be the open source statistics package
R, which can be freely downloaded from http://www.r-project.org/

Jerry