Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How can I create Schedule Chart?

I have simply an activity list which shows START and FINISH date of
related activity. I need to put this information into a Chart, so
that
i will get a bar chart highligting the line between the START and
FINISH date of the activity.
It is very similar to what we can create in Microsoft Project.
Do you know a specific chart type for this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

It's called a Gantt chart:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html
http://www.mrexcel.com/tip058.shtml