Sheikh Saadi

Default Copy Data From Filled to Empty Cells

Hi All,

I am facing a problem. I have a long list of values having multiple columns.
There is a column which is used for the persons name who deals with that
product. the sample for that column is as:

Ben Miler

Wondwossen
Saadi

Lara

Farah
Alex
Adam

I want to copy the values from Upper Filled cell to all the empty cells
below, in above case Lara in all 3 empty cells above Farah. can anybody plese
help me in this regard.

currently i am using

=IF(A2="",A1,A2)

it is Ok if there is only one empty cell, but if there are more than one, it
fails. any other formula is there?

lokking forward t\o your responses.

thanks and regard.

--