Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I want to count the total Number of dates between two dates How?

I have a Date Column and want to count number of dates which fall between two
specified dates. i.e

Date
01/20/08 i wish to count the number of dates in this column =
01/15/08 and
02/15/08 <=02/15/08. ffrom the example we should get the count as 3.
03/20/08 can Use please help me with the formula?
01/25/08 Thanks

seshadri
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try one of these.

Using cells to hold the date boundaries:

C1 = 1/15/2008
D1 = 2/15/2008

Dates in column A

=INDEX(FREQUENCY(A:A,C1:D1-{1,0}),2)