MC

Default Save prompt

Did you come up with any answers?
I have three laptops having similar issues.
Open a new document and type HELLO and then hit the X and NO PROMPT to SAVE
CHANGES.
If I manually save the changes and then move this document to another PC not
having the problem, then I have no issues.
I believe that this is a registry entry somewhere as I have not been able to
see any macros installed.
Thanks,
MC

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

I think that's a safe assumption.

Are you sure the workbook is "dirty" (needs being saved)?

I'm guessing yes, else why would you post???

Any chance you have a macro that is either saving the workbook or marking that
workbook as already saved?

Tim wrote:

Hello All,

As of two days ago, I am not being promted to save my
workbooks before closing. Is this just a setting
somewhere? Please help, I'm a creature of habit and when
I close and am not prompted to save, I assume I already
saved.

Thanks

--

Dave Peterson