jpwinston

Default reference the result of a formula in a text formatted cell

I am trying to refernce the result of a formual/calculation cell in a cell
that is formatted for text (the spread sheet contains part numbers, I need
to refernce them as text becasue there are other characters besides numbers
in them. In this case, a portion of the part number is the result of a
calculation (performed in another cell). I need to append the result of the
calculation to the end of the text string(numbers and symbols).
Max

Try Debra's nice coverage on combining data at her:
http://www.contextures.com/xlCombine01.html

--
Rgds
Max