Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Is it possible to change the color of text in spreadsheet tabs?

If you have found a way to change the color of the test in spreadsheet tabs,
please let me know.

thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Autumn

You can change the colour of the tabs from 2002 (XP) on, but you cannot
change the text color on individual tabs

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Autumn" wrote in message
If you have found a way to change the color of the test in spreadsheet
tabs,
please let me know.

thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLM CLM is offline

Right-click on the tab and choose Tab color