Hasta Pasta

Default Need to resize a worksheet window

I have Excel 2002, and need help resizing a worksheet window.

My problem is with a worksheet window that, when minimized, is so tall the
worksheet tabs cannot be displayed at the bottom (when it's maximized they
show just fine, but I need to work with it minimized). Even when I move the
worksheet window up as far as I can on the screen, I still cannot reach the
bottom border to resize it.

Is there a way around this?
--
Hasta Pasta
Earl Kiosterud

Hasta,

I think you mean restored, not minimized. The middle button. Restored is a
variable-sized window. Minimized is just an icon (left button).

Try resizing the window with the keyboard instead of the mouse.

Alt-Minus(brings up document window control menu).
s (Size)
Up or Down Arrow (moves bottom or top of window, at its disgression, I
think).
Enter (to end sizing).

You may also need to move it:
Alt-Minus (brings up document window control menu).
m (Move)
Arrow keys move window
Enter (when you're done moving it).

--
Earl Kiosterud

"Hasta Pasta" wrote in message
I have Excel 2002, and need help resizing a worksheet window.

My problem is with a worksheet window that, when minimized, is so tall the
worksheet tabs cannot be displayed at the bottom (when it's maximized they
show just fine, but I need to work with it minimized). Even when I move
the
worksheet window up as far as I can on the screen, I still cannot reach
the
bottom border to resize it.

Is there a way around this?
--
Hasta Pasta

Dave Peterson

Ahhhh. Excellent translation. I couldn't figure out what was going on!

Another option may be to just:
Window|arrange|Tiled and resize manually

Earl Kiosterud wrote:

[...]

Earl Kiosterud

Dave,

Yours is easier!

Did I actually say "disgression?" I'm loosing it. Its awful.

--
Earl Kiosterud

Earl Kiosterud wrote:

[...]

Dave Peterson

Good think Debra (the outspoken member of the Canadian Quality Council) didn't
get here before you caught your typo.

(ps. Losing it. <vbg)