Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Chart Titles not showing in excel chart

Has anyone had a problem with the chart titles and inserted
text not showing in thae chart window, but it shows up when you print
view? We reloaded the whole program excel 2003 and the problem still
occurs. The file works fine on other computers so it seems to be some
problem with excel on this particular computer.. has anyone encounterd
this problem with excel?

--
Greg_tnwre
Greg_tnwre's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36312

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I've the same problem: moreover the excel doesn't show the Toolkit
Object.

Has anyone the same problem? Do you fixed somehow. I reinstalled Office
multiple times, without any benefit.

Thanks a lot.

--
jankite