Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Getting x axis values on bottom in a logarithmic scale chart

I had a normal line chart - zero on the bottom, 100% on top of the y scale.
I changed it to logarithmic and now the x axis values are at the top of the
chart, not the bottom.

If I go to Format Axis: Scale, I can select Categories in Reverse Order,
which flips the entire chart. THis puts the x axis values where I want them,
on the bottom of the screen, but puts the zero on top and 100% on bottom,
which i do NOT want.

If I go to Format Axis: alignment, I can offset the x axis values, but not
down at the bottom of the chart.

Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Double click the X axis or the labels themselves. On the Patterns tab, in
the bottom right, select Low for Axis Tick Labels.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions