RHI

Default bubble chart

Hi Folks,
I am trying to use the Bubble chart feature and I am facing a strange
behaviour.
I have 3 columns - Risk , Value and Score
If I link the values from a diff spread sheet, my axis scale varies when
the last row is selected. If I have static values unders these columns, I do
not face the issue. BTW, the value itself is the same whether it is linked or
not. What am i missing?

Here is the data I am trying to use in the bubble chart:

Risk Benefit Score
2.3 4.2 1.9
3.2 3.2 0.1
1.3 3.8 2.5