Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Why do some grid lines not show in print preview?

In preparing a table of data, some of the internal grid lins do not show in
"Print Preview". All lines do appear in the printed document. Why do some
of the line fali to appear in "Print Preview" and how can I make sure they
appear there??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I think it's just a display problem.

I zoom to that portion of the page (in print preview). Sometimes recentering on
a specific area will show the gridlines.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dave,
A good try and partial sucess.

The zoom caused some lines to appear in Print Preview - others still do not
show!!??

Swamp

Swamp wrote:

In preparing a table of data, some of the internal grid lins do not show in
"Print Preview". All lines do appear in the printed document. Why do some
of the line fali to appear in "Print Preview" and how can I make sure they
appear there??

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dave,

Ain't it the truth? "I'll take 'Things that don't work' for $200, Alex."
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com