Default How do I clear a worksheet of values, but leave formulas intact?

When I choose the option to clear, my formulas are deleted too. Is there a
way to delete values only?
JulieD

Hi

choose
edit / goto and click on the special button
choose constants (there's some tick boxes you can play with too) and then
click ok
now only the "values" will be selected in your worksheet
now press your delete key

PS always try something like this on a copy of your workbook, just in case
it doesn't work as planned

--
Cheers
JulieD
. com wrote in message
When I choose the option to clear, my formulas are deleted too. Is there
way to delete values only?

William

Hi

1. Select one cell on the relevant worksheet.
2. Press F5 and select "Special"
3. Select "Constants" from the dialog box.
4. Select "OK"
5. Hit the "Delete" button on your keyboard.

--

-----
XL2003

William