PegL

Default Question regarding how to search a column and print a row(s)

Another way: have a look at the auto filter feature.

--
Good Luck,
Peg

"Gary Braida" wrote:

Hello,

I have a spreadsheet consisting of 15 columns and 100 rows. I would like to
search a column for a specific string or based on some other criteria (e.g.,
150) and for columns meeting the desired criteria, I would like to print

the entire row (all columns) within the same worksheet or on a new
worksheet. Can this be done using one or more formulas but without getting
into VB or fancy macros? Can this be done period? I'm looking for
something that searches the column using the same or similar approach as the
"sumif" function but instead of summing the specificed range, I want to
print the rows.

Thank you in advance for your support. Please reply to .
Thank you very much!

Regards,
Gary Braida