Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kay Kay is offline

Default calculating

I need a formula to issue 1 day every four month starting with the month
already in a cell,
Can you help.
KK

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Your question is uncliear. If you are trying to enter months which are
spaced four mounths apart then
Enter Jan in A1 and Apr in A2, highlight both and drag the fill handle down.
If you are trying to increment a date not just the month label then enter
the first date in A1 and =EDATE(A1,4) in cell A2 and copy the formula down.
EDATE requires the attachment of the Analysis ToolPak. You can also enter a
start date such as 1/15/09 in A1 and 4/15/09 in A2, highlight both and drag
the fill handle down.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Kay" wrote:

I need a formula to issue 1 day every four month starting with the month
already in a cell,
Can you help.
KK

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kay Kay is offline

I have the start date which include month day and year in a cell. I need to
issue 1 day for that month that is already in the cell and then 1 four month
after and the other four month after. I have columns from january to december
--
KK

"Sheeloo" wrote:

Can you give an example?