Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Excel View

When I am using Excel I can not see my fill colors in Normal View. I can hit
print preview and see the fill colors and the doc will print correctly,
however I would like to see my fill colors as I am creating my spreadsheet.
How do I get the program to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Check this out................

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

As directed, change the High Contrast setting in Windows OS for users'
profiles.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP