Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default why does the page number appear in the middle of my excel spreadsh

How do I get rid of it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try
View|Normal

If you're in Page Break Preview mode, you'll see those numbers. (Nope. There's
no way to get rid of the numbers and stay in page break preview mode.)

csgilmore wrote:

How do I get rid of it?

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

ViewNormal wil toggle you back out of Pagebreak Mode.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 13 May 2007 16:04:00 -0700, csgilmore
wrote:

How do I get rid of it?