DXC001

Default Problem opening excel files from email

Has anyone heard of a problem opening up excel files from an email
attachment? This problem started happening to me about a week ago -
when I receive an excel file by email and I attempt to open it from the
email message, the excel program opens but the file does not. So what I
have to do is save the file to my desktop and open it from within excel
(File menu - then open)

Can anyone please help.

Thanks
Dave

--
DXC001
Dave Peterson

Sometimes one of these works when a similar problem occurs with windows
explorer.

Tools|Options|General|Ignore other applications (uncheck it)

Close Excel and
Windows Start Button|Run
excel /unregserver
then