Mr. Good

Default How do I modify row column format of Excel sheet?

My spreadsheet has rows & columns in numeric format where I want it to be
alphnumeric for columns & numeric for rows.

This is messing up my calculations... I'm sure it's something simple but
can't figure it out.

Thanks.

Jon
Max

Click Tools Options General tab
Uncheck R1C1 reference style OK

--
Rgds
Max
"Mr. Good" <Mr. wrote in message
My spreadsheet has rows & columns in numeric format where I want it to be
alphnumeric for columns & numeric for rows.

This is messing up my calculations... I'm sure it's something simple but
can't figure it out.

Thanks.

Jon

Max