Joe

Default How can I strip a new line /nl in a cell in Excel globally

I receive a spreadsheet from a client that contains new lines (carrige
returns) within a cell. I would like to strip the returns and make it one
line, globally. I'm thinking that there may be a way to do it using
find/replace but am not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks