jspalsky

Default Does "find and replace" work within a chart?

"find and replace" (ctrl-h) will not replace text in the legand of my charts.
Is there any way to make this happen?
Jon Peltier

This page describes how you can change a series formula:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ChgSrsFmla.html

Keep in mind that the series formula's first argument relates to the
series name, which appears in the legend. If it's entered as text, this
technique (or the associated add-in) will change it directly. If it's a
cell link, use Find-Replace on the worksheet range containing the series
names.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

jspalsky wrote:

"find and replace" (ctrl-h) will not replace text in the legand of my charts.
Is there any way to make this happen?

jspalsky

Thanks!