Linda

Default How to delete rows when List toolbar's "delete" isnt highlighted?

I need to delete some rows on an excel spreadsheet; but when I highlight the
rows, the delete option isn't highlighted. This has been very frustrating.
Does anyone know how to enable a function that is not highlighted?? Thanks
for any help!