[email protected](donotspam)

Default Moving Data from Template

I have created an excel template to collect data during a quarter. I would
like the data to populate another excel spreadsheet. What is the easiest way
to accomplish this? So far, I have set the collecting spreadsheet in
worksheet 2 of the template so I don't have to deal with the template name
increasing by 1 each time it is opened. I also have a counter in the template
being manually incremented by 1 each time it is used. I had thought about
using "if templatecount=1 then cell(row 1) =templatecell, else "" ".....with
a paste special type macro at end to repaste values over the formulas. Using
IF statements in each cell of the collecting spreadsheet seems tedious. Is
there any other way to handle data with excel????