Graeme

Default My scaling is set to print 1x1 pages. But it prints 1000's of page

I have a document that seems to work perfectly.

I open it, save as and rename, and then enter figures.

"Sometimes" when I print this sheet, (which is set to print 1 page wide and
1 page high) it creates a series of page breaks between each column and row.
That sees the document print 1 page for every cell in the sheet.

In trying to resolve this problem I have discovered that I can go into print
preview, click the "show margins" button and all I can see is the bottom and
right margins. If I move the right margin further to the right and the bottom
margin further to the bottom, the top and left margins were hidden
underneath.!?!?!?!

When I move these margins back to their appropiate locations, there are
still unwanted page breaks.

This one defies logic. The only thing I can seem to get off Help is that the
program thinks it needs to shrink the sheet below the 10% limit. This is not
the case.

Help?