Dino Buljubasic

Default HELP - How to replace CRLF with a character withing an excel column

Hi,
One of the columns in my excel has its content broken into lines. I
guess each line within that column ends with a carrieage return and
line feed.

how can I replace these with say a "-" character? I was trying to use
Find and Replace but don't know how to enter the CRLf character and if
I use Alt 13 and / or Alt 10 (for cariage return and line feed) it
wont fine these.

Any help will be appreciated