korcom2002

Default Where can I find a template for a perpetual shift schedule.

I am looking for a template that will make it easy for me to schedule several
service techs in a week. We work 7 day a week. We work everyday of the year
except Christmas. 2 shifts 8:30 am-6:30 pm and 10:30 am to 9:00 pm. I woould
like it to be perpetual so that that the template basically auto creates the
schedule from month to month.

I need this in a way for the schedule to be fair(days off, weekends,
holidays etc) maximize number of techs in the field and avoid overtime
expenses where possible.

I have come up with several versions myself but wondering if there are
others I might see for reference and maybe use in my industry.

Basically I would like to see a template that would have 70% of my service
technicians working daily on a rotation.

Thanks