Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Making Sheet all Upper Case

Within my sheet, there are cells with lower case and cells with upper and I
would like to convert all to UPPER case, could someone please let me know how
this is done?
THanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sub MakeUpperCase()
Dim cell As Range

For Each cell in Activesheet.Usedrange.Cells

cell.Value = UCase(cell.Value)
Next cell

HTH

Bob

"Junderwood57" wrote in message
Within my sheet, there are cells with lower case and cells with upper and
would like to convert all to UPPER case, could someone please let me know
how
this is done?
THanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc