Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
JRD JRD is offline

Default Bland Altman plots

Does anyone know if there is an add in that creates Bland Altman plots?

Thanks

John
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

JRD wrote on Sat, 18 Aug 2007 07:30:02 -0700:

J Thanks

It does not seem that it would be too difficult to set up Excel
to do what you want. See the Wikipedia stub on Bland Altman.
That's just what I did since I had not realized that Bland and
Altman had arrogated the standard Tukey mean-difference plot, as
is it is still known as in other fields.

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I didn't follow the previous discussion, but here's a ready-made macro
solution (from 2004):

http://www.mf.uni-lj.si/ibmi-english...AltmanPlot.xls

For several other Excel solutions for statistics, related info and links,
visit our website at

http://www.mf.uni-lj.si/ibmi-english...ter/index.html

and follow the link on the left to Software (and scroll down to Excel
workbooks).

Regards,
Gaj Vidmar, PhD
Univ. of Ljubljana, Fac. of Medicine, Inst. of Biomedical Informatics