Simbad

Default Line delete automaticaly

Hi,

Is it possible to delete complete lines automaticaly?

I mean that for example, I want to delete all lines containing a
certain word or phrase (not a single cell or a find replace), say all
lines that contain the word ''blue'', can this be done or do I have to
scroll down the entire worksheet and manually delete the lines?

Thanks!

--
Simbad
Simbad's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27702

mikeyb

Hi Simbad,

If you go ...DataFilterAutoFilter

Then filter for the rows containing e.g. "blue" and delete these rows.

Go toggle filter off by... DataFilterAutoFilter

This should work I think,

Thanks
Mike

"Simbad" wrote:

Hi,

Is it possible to delete complete lines automaticaly?

I mean that for example, I want to delete all lines containing a
certain word or phrase (not a single cell or a find replace), say all
lines that contain the word ''blue'', can this be done or do I have to
scroll down the entire worksheet and manually delete the lines?

Thanks!

--
Simbad
Simbad's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27702