Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peppermint

Default Excel 2003 - SUM Formula - exclude cell

I have some cells that do a SUM calculation on the cells immediately above
(same column). I want to do the SUM calculation but I want to EXCLUDE one
specific cell. How do I do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
intruder9

You could use the following =SUM(D7:D8,D10:D11) this would exclude D9 in
the calculations.

--
intruder9
intruder9's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30107

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Just subtract that cell from the overall sum

=SUM(A1:M1)-G1

--
HTH

Bob Phillips