Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy most recent data from one workbook to another with a Macro

I need to write a marco that will copy data from one workbook and paste it in
another. The trick is that I want it to copy only the new month's data
instead of copying the entire year. For example I have a table that looks
like this

Month Stuff 1 Stuff 2 Stuff 3
January 935,853 191,486 101,672
February 896,220 188,517 106,998
March 820,738 173,282 98,372
April 886,912 192,227 99,025
May 857,066 189,090 97,562
June
July

The table I am pasting the data to looks similiar, but it just missing the
most recent month of data. The current macro that I have copies the entire
year and looks like this:

Workbooks.Open "L:\Blkacc223508.xls"
Worksheets("Total-1").Select
Range("C3:N14").Select