FixitFrog

Default apply a formula to multiple cells

hi,
a colleague of mine presented me with this problem and i've failed miserably.

He has several hundred cells with a value in each. He wants to apply a
single formula to all cells.

Is there as easy way of adding the formula to each cell? - Without having to
cut and past the formula into each cell.
--
Cheers
Stuart

CLR

If you use Absolute References, then you could also "drag "n drop" the
formula to adjoining cells

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3