thrava

Default password protected Sheet

Hi group,
I password protected one sheet and now it seems that I
can't unprotect it! I tried what I thought I had used as
password with Caps on, or even Num Lock on and off, but it
won't accept it. Believe it or not, I though I had
used "dumbledore" for the password but I don't know why it
wont' take it now.

What can I do?
Any help please?
Frank Kabel