Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default conditional Formatting based on cell formatting

Hello,

I wanted to know if it was possible to do the following and if yes how.

I have a cell A1 (for example) that has a date (01/10/2006) which is
bold black. This is a deadline date therefore not the actual date. When
I get the actual date I change the formatting to bold Green/Red
(depending if I was on time or late). when the date is bold black, I
would like a conditional formatting to look at the date vs today and if
date < today then I would like to format the background of this cell
RED.

How can I do this ?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default PLEASE HELP!

I am working on a worksheet that is all dates. I have 5 things(dates) that
need to happen in order for me to to count it as 1. How do I set up a
function to say that...and if there is not date not to count it?

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Try

=A1TODAY()

See link for instruction on conditional formatting

http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html

VBA Noob