sm7301

Default How do I have a formula refer to the most recent entry in a row

I am using a spreadsheet to compile monthly results for my company. Some of
these results are a YTD status measurement that uses the results from the
most recently completed month. Is there a way to have the YTD cell refer to
the most recently entered cell in a row?
Tenaj

Not exactly sure if this is what your asking, but lets say your YTD value is
in col a, row 6, you can reference whatever value is in col c, row 6 by using
the following formula:

col a, row 6 + (or =) col c, row 6.
--
tenaj