Bojana

Default copy combobox - cell link to change automatically

Is it possible to copy a created combobox and paste it in another cell so
that cell link is changed too?

Example: I have combo box in A1, cell link pointing to B1. I want to copy
the cbox to cell A2 and the cell link to point to B2.

Asking this because I need to copy 100 combo boxes...

Thanks in advance
Vasant Nanavati

I don't believe so; you will need a macro. Something like:

Sub Test()
Dim cbo As OLEObject
For Each cbo In ActiveSheet.OLEObjects
If TypeOf cbo.Object Is msforms.ComboBox Then
cbo.LinkedCell = cbo.TopLeftCell.Offset(, 1).Address
End If
Next

Vasant