Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Count number of rows with specific text

I am using this formula to count the number of rows in Column C with text.

=SUMPRODUCT(((LEN(C4:C500)=4)+0)*(ISTEXT(C4:C500)) )

I need, instead, for this formula to count the number of rows in Column C
with specific text i.e. the text €śPUSH€ť. Can you help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

This is absolutely perfect! Thank you.

Rock wrote:

I am using this formula to count the number of rows in Column C with text.

=SUMPRODUCT(((LEN(C4:C500)=4)+0)*(ISTEXT(C4:C500)) )

I need, instead, for this formula to count the number of rows in Column C
with specific text i.e. the text €œPUSH€. Can you help?

--

Dave Peterson
.