Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default excel 2007 cant use scrolling mouse button

hello

I have a problem with Excel 2007, I can't use a mouse scrolling button, in
excel - it isn't working.
In word 2007, IE, windows explorer it is working normally. all driver are OK,
ny ideas please,

Thank
Darius
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Mar 20, 7:53 pm, Darius wrote:
hello

I have a problem withExcel2007, I can't use a mouse scrolling button, inexcel- it isn't working.
In word 2007, IE, windows explorer it is working normally. all driver are OK,
ny ideas please,

Thank
Darius

For some reason, Excel 2007 disables the mouse scrolling function when
you are active within a cell and have "Edit Directly In Cell"
enabled. This is thoroughly annoying, as anyone who has used F2 to
colour-trace a formula will find that they are unable to easily
navigate the spreadsheet. It makes me wonder if the people at
Microsoft even use their own products.

Hope that helps.
Damo

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not entirely true!

My mouse scrolls perfectly well in Excel 2007 even if I'm active in and
editing a cell. (You can colour trace the cell by double clicking the cell -
and in this mode, scrolling works fine.)

The only time the scroll doesn't work is if I click into the formula bar!

Rob

wrote in message
ups.com...