DB

Default How do I apply a combo box to multiple cells in Excel so that it .

I would like to apply a combo drop down box in Excel. However I only want
the box to appear when the cursor is over the cell can anyone offer me some
help on this matter?

Thank you,
Dwain
Norman Jones

Hi Dwain,

Perhaps you are looking for Data Validation, available on the Data menu.

See Debra Dalgleish's tutorial at:

---
Regards,
Norman