Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I freeze/ unfreeze a window pane in Excel 2007?

How do I freeze/ unfreeze a window pane in Excel 2007?

My work just upgraded me to 2007. I used to be able to freeze Excel panes
in 2003 so that I could scroll and a partial part of the screen remained
frozen. Of course, I can't find it now. Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Open the View tab; to the right of centre is the Window group; and within
that is Freeze Panes
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Bombarded_avec_change"
wrote in message ...
How do I freeze/ unfreeze a window pane in Excel 2007?

My work just upgraded me to 2007. I used to be able to freeze Excel panes
in 2003 so that I could scroll and a partial part of the screen remained
frozen. Of course, I can't find it now. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

ViewFreeze Panes

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP