Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
SWODoug

Default Excel 2007 - How do I quickly update a chart using Source data?

Excel 2003 - Updating charts was easy, right click chart, select view data
source, reselct new data, click OK

Excel 2007????????????
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme

Right click on data series in chart; open Edit Series dialog.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"SWODoug" wrote in message
Excel 2003 - Updating charts was easy, right click chart, select view data
source, reselct new data, click OK

Excel 2007????????????

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

Select chart. Chart Tools section pick Design and the from the Data part
of the Ribbon pick Edit Data Source.
And as Bernard said, Edit Data Source is also available on the right
click menu within a chart.

Cheers
Andy

SWODoug wrote:
Excel 2003 - Updating charts was easy, right click chart, select view data
source, reselct new data, click OK

Excel 2007????????????

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel