-   -   Patterns in cells won't print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/84299-patterns-cells-wont-print.html)

Gabrielle

Patterns in cells won't print

I put patterns in specific cells in an Excel spreadsheet. They show up on
the print preview, but they won't actually print. I would appreciate any
assistance. Thank you.

Dave O

Patterns in cells won't print

That sounds like a printer driver difficulty, rather than an Excel
difficulty. Is the driver up to date and properly installed?

Gabrielle

Patterns in cells won't print

Dave,

You are absolutely right. Thank you for your response. I appreciate it.
How do I fix my driver problem? Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Gabrielle