Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Exclude some series from Data Table

I'd like to create multiple series so that I can change the color of
individual points based upon the value. I also would like to show a data
table of the values, however, when I add the additional series, those values
show in the data table. Does anyone have any suggestion on how to proceed?
Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Don't use a data table. They're rather inflexible, so I generally make a
custom table in the range near the chart. I can include or exclude any data,
and arrange and format it how I want to.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions