Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Disable sheet reference check

In sheet Calculated I have a formula referencing another sheet in the same
workbook: SrcData!$F$2:$F$20000.

In order to refresh SrcData the easiest is to remove and import from
elsewhere; the problem is that even if I disable formula auto-calculation,
the reference above becomes REF#!$F$2:$F$20000.

Obviously, to avoid this problem, I can clear SrcData and paste fresh
content rather that removing the sheet entirely.

Is there a way to diable refrence checking?

Thank you.