Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to make excel 2007 open 2 wokbooks in 2 different windows

in previous versions you could have multi excel windows open on the desktop.
in 2007 I can only have 1 showing , when I go to the next, the first does
not show

Or I can open them all in MDI

--
Ofer Gal
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

To add to this question:

When, oh please when, will Microsoft allow us to use the SDI interface with
Excel (as has been the case with Word for long).

Why, oh why, do they make us suffer through the &#$%@ MDI interface?

Have mercy upon your customers and allow us to choose SDI if we wish (all
the people I know dream of this...).