Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default setting print area to selected cells

Hi. Is there are way to set the print area based on the cells that are
currently selected/highlighted? So, this time I have the range A1:D27
highlighted and I want that to be the print area, but next time I want
B9:KE102 to be the print area. I've figured out how to have a macro
select the area I want, but don't know how to have a "flexible" print
area. thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe you don't have to change the print area??

If you're selecting the range, you could use:

Selection.printout 'preview:=true

or without selecting:

with worksheets("somenamehere")
.range("a1:d27").printout
.range("b9:ke102").printout
end with

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks guys. Here's where I'm at... I have this line of code below,
and I need to know what term/code I can put after the = that will refer
to the selected cells.

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = [what can I put here to refer to my
selected cells?]